LETTER FROM THE 2016 MAXY'S HOUSE GRANT RECIPIENT
To Whom this may concern
Our son has been a client with Maxy's House for over a year and within the time that the team there has been working with him, someone visits him every week, and we have seen tremendous change in our son. Before Maxy's House services and insight we were at a loss as to what to do in the care for our son as we had been to several others prior. We wish to continue services with Maxy's House if at all possible. We have seen functional behavior changes, made and basic skills, interaction with others and handling pressure, responding to situations that are not routine, and that is just to name a few. Please consider these things in your decision for us to continue to move forward. Regardless of what does happen as a courtesy on behalf of our family we say thank you for the progress that you have helped not only our son, but us to make this far. With Maxy's House, we found the difference was that you all were not just interested in our son, but in the changes that his family could make as well. Again we say thank you so much!
Part of the proceeds for the 1st Annual Maxy Awards entries were also donated directly to the new Center for Behavior Analysis in Louisville, KY, where Maxy's House children can receive various treatments for behavioral challenges. Check out the progress on this awesome facility, where families will be able to stay with their loving members while receiving help.
2017 Authors Who Donated Their Award Winnings
- B.D. Smith -(https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0713SNFSF)
- Meg Lelvis -(https://www.facebook.com/MegLelvisAuthor/)
- Inge-Lise Goss - (http://www.inge-lisegoss.com/)
- Benjamin Lederer - (http://amzn.to/2vbgKJf)
- Mary Jackson / Thornton Cline - (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VW6N945)
- Brad A. Braddock - (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XY4NK47)
- Anne Leigh Parrish - (https://anneleighparrish.com/)